With dozens, if not hundreds, of automobile insurance providers available, it can be hard to find the company that’s right for you. American Auto Insurance is proud to serve the Rockford community, and other cities throughout Winnebago County, with affordable car insurance. If you need insurance or are considering switching companies, give us a call. You’ll be glad you did.
Rockford, Illinois, is a great place to live. You’ll find spots with live music where you can visit with friends and farmers’ markets to get fresh produce for your weekend meals. You can explore one of the many museums, do some shopping, or grab a bite to eat at any of our restaurants. While exploring the city, it’s important to have the proper insurance on your vehicle. Choose American Auto Insurance for all of your insurance needs.
Why Choose American Auto Insurance?
American Auto Insurance has been an A+ rated Illinois auto insurance agency for more than 35 years. We provide coverage based on more than just your credit score. This allows drivers of all types to obtain affordable car insurance. We provide proof of coverage instantly so you can get back on the road and back to your life immediately. American Auto Insurance has a team of top-rated agents and support staff dedicated to providing our customers with top service, no matter what their needs are.
If you’re tired of trying to reach one of the larger national insurance companies, then American Auto Insurance can help you out. Our company started small and still provides a personalized approach to each client. With a Chicago headquarters and multiple locations, including Rockford, you can find a local office and speak to real people who understand you.
Our company is the leading provider of SR-22 and low-cost car insurance throughout the entire state of Illinois and has been serving the area for years. If you’re in the Rockford area and need affordable car insurance, give us a call to receive a customized quote today. Our low prices and 24/7 roadside assistance service will save you money while meeting state requirements.
At American Auto Insurance, we offer a variety of coverage options to fit our client’s individual needs. Some of the insurance coverage options we have for Illinois drivers include the following:
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage. Having uninsured motorists coverage protects you if a driver injures you without insurance.
- Bodily Injury Liability. Bodily Injury Liability covers people that you may injure while driving your vehicle. It doesn’t cover vehicles. This is used if you cause injury or death to another driver while you’re behind the wheel. It comes in handy if someone decides to file a claim against you.
- Property Damage Liability. Property Damage Liability coverage is designed to protect you if you cause damage to someone else’s property while behind the wheel. It is helpful if someone files a legal claim against you after an accident.
- Medical Payments. This coverage will typically pay for the medical expenses for you or anyone else injured in your vehicle in an accident.
- Collision Coverage. Collision Coverage is meant to pay for damages to your vehicle when you’re hit by an object or vehicle.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage. This type of coverage is designed to cover losses that aren’t a direct result of a collision. It will cover a natural disaster, such as flooding or fire, as well as if your vehicle is stolen.
- Rental Car Reimbursement. If you have to obtain a rental car for reasons that are covered under your collision or comprehensive policy, then this coverage will pay for all or part of your vehicle rental (typically up to $25 per day). You can add Rental Car Reimbursement to your policy at any time by calling our Customer Care line at 773-202-5060.
- SR22 Car Insurance Policy. You need SR22 coverage if your driver’s license has been revoked or suspended due to driving without auto insurance. To reinstate your driver’s license, you will be required to have SR22 coverage with minimum liability coverage.
Whether this is your first insurance policy on your own or you’re just looking for a fresh take on car insurance, give American Auto Insurance a call, and we can help you decide what coverage you need. We will find you a policy you can afford and provide you with instant proof of insurance today.
We understand that starting a new auto insurance policy can sometimes be overwhelming. We’ve put together a list of some common questions we hear along with our answers, so you know what to expect when reaching out to us for your new policy.
- What information will I need to start a policy?
- To start your policy, you’ll need your driver’s license number and the vehicle identification numbers for each vehicle you need to cover.
- How do I get immediate documents showing proof of insurance?
- You will get immediate access to print your documents or show coverage. If you’re unable to print them, simply let us know, and we can mail your documents to you.
- Do other drivers need to be listed on my insurance policy?
- You will need to include any driver who will regularly be operating your vehicle. If you fail to do so, you may be denied a claim.
- How do you determine insurance quotes?
- Insurance quotes are determined based on gender, age, vehicle type, driving record, and marital status.
- How do I report an insurance claim?
- If you need to report a claim, you need to contact your insurance provider. If you’re unable to, you can reach our Rockford location at 815-740-1200, and someone can assist you.
Contact Us Today
If you need automobile insurance, don’t hesitate to contact American Auto Insurance of Rockford. You can reach us by phone at 815-740-1200 for any questions or to get your customized quote today. We can be reached Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our expert agents are waiting to take your call.