per month

Rental Reimbursement

If you can’t drive your car for reasons covered under comprehensive or collision insurance, this coverage puts you in a rental vehicle (usually up to $25 a day).

You may add rental coverage to your policy by calling our Customer Call Center 773-202-5060

SR22 Car Insurance Policy

You need an SR22 car insurance policy if your license has been suspended or revoked because you were driving without insurance. 

To reinstate your driver’s license, the secretary of state’s office requires you to have an SR22 policy with at least minimum liability coverage.

Medical Payments

Usually pays for the medical expenses of anyone in your car who is injured.

Collision Coverage

Pays for damage to your car when your car is hit, or it is hit by another vehicle or other object

Bodily injury liability insurance covers people, not vehicles. It protects you if you injure or kill someone while operating your car.

Property damage liability insurance protects you if your car damages someone else’s property. It also provides you with a legal defense if someone files a lawsuit against you.

This covers losses that aren’t the result of a collision. For example, comprehensive insurance covers damage to your car if it is stolen, damaged by flood or fire.

If you’re injured by an uninsured driver, you’re covered.

Have Additional Questions?

American Auto Insurance can help.

If you want to know more about coverage for SR-22 Chicago or SR-22 Illinois, cheap SR-22 insurance, or what the best options might be for you, contact American Auto Insurance.
We’ll help you get back on the road legally and safely.


Learn more about American Auto Insurance from our satisfied customers!

Selena Martinez / 


Your agents are the best! They are very professional, nice, polite and they listen to you whenever you call. Thank you!

kYLE b. /


I just purchased my SR-22 Insurance policy with American Auto and it was a wonderful experience. They were able to save me over $150 a month after I made the switch. It was fast and easy. AMERICAN AUTO IS THE WAY TO GO!

cHAD s. /


American Auto Insurance is the best choice in the Chicagoland area.


Auto Insurance & SR-22

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.