The Leading Provider of Car Insurance to Rockford, IL
Call a Local Agent 815-740-1200
There are so many options available for choosing automobile insurance coverage that it can be easily overwhelming. Luckily, American Auto Insurance helps make the choice easier for those who live in the Rockford area. We offer various types of coverage, all at competitive pricing, so there’s no need to break the bank.
No matter what your driving history looks like, we can provide you with a plan that meets your needs as well as your budget. Our instant proof of coverage will get you on the road quickly. If you want to see what we can do for you, reach out to American Auto Insurance in Rockford today.
About Rockford, Illinois
Rockford is situated along the banks of the Rock River in the far northern part of Illinois. This historical town is known for its culture and provides residents with a safe, small-town feel. There is plenty to see and do here, including public parks and unique museums. The bustling downtown area has many places to get food and drinks, do some shopping, and enjoy the city.
Rockford is relatively easy to navigate, and driving can get you practically anywhere you need to go. If you’re looking for auto insurance coverage that fits your budget and your needs, American Auto Insurance can help you find affordable coverage right here in Rockford.
Types of Auto Insurance Coverage for Illinois Drivers
American Auto Insurance offers several insurance coverage options for drivers in Rockford, Illinois, and the surrounding communities. These options include:
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage. This type of policy will provide you the coverage you need to cover losses that aren’t collision-related, including damages by floods, fire, or your vehicle being stolen.
- Collision coverage. This insurance coverage will pay for damages resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Bodily injury liability. This type covers people killed or injured in an accident while operating a motor vehicle. It will also provide coverage if a lawsuit is filed against you as a driver after an accident.
- Property damage liability. This type of insurance coverage is put into place to protect you if you damage someone else’s property in an accident and will provide legal defense if you’re sued.
- Uninsured motorists coverage. If you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, this coverage will cover you and your vehicle.
American Auto Insurance can offer you the insurance policy coverages listed above at affordable prices and provide you with instant proof of coverage. You can reach out to a representative today at 800-483-4868 to get a quote.
Rental Car Reimbursement
Another option the team at American Auto Insurance is proud to offer is rental car reimbursement. If your covered vehicle is badly damaged and you’re unable to drive it, a rental may be necessary. To help you avoid unnecessary costs, you can obtain a rental car reimbursement plan on the vehicles covered under your collision or comprehension plan for covered accidents. This plan will allow us to cover up to a certain dollar amount for each day to ensure you have a vehicle to commute in, even while your vehicle is in the shop.
Roadside Assistance Program
American Auto Insurance customers will also gain access to other premium features, including an exclusive roadside assistance program. This 24-hour per day service will provide you with the following:
- Emergency towing services will allow you to have your vehicle towed if it cannot run or if you’re involved in a collision.
- Emergency roadside services include jump-starts, gasoline delivery, tire changes, and other mechanical assistance.
- Emergency lockout services will be sent to your location to help unlock your vehicle if your keys are locked inside.
These services are available any time of the day for unforeseen circumstances which cause your vehicle to become disabled on the road. It can be added at an affordable price to your current policy at any time.
Illinois SR-22 Coverage
If you’ve been ordered to maintain proper SR-22 coverage, you may be struggling to find an option that meets your legal requirements but doesn’t break the bank. SR-22 coverage may be required if you’ve been caught driving without proper insurance coverage or have previously had your driving privileges revoked. If this happens, you may be required to obtain this coverage to get your license reinstated. American Auto Insurance understands how challenging finding proper, affordable coverage can be, and we’re here to help.
You may be ordered to maintain SR-22 for the following reasons:
- Driving with expired license plates on your vehicle.
- Driving without state minimum automobile insurance coverage.
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license.
- Being charged with a DUI or a DWI.
- Failing to maintain a prior SR-22 order for the required 3-year minimum.
Rockford citizens can obtain a low-cost SR-22 plan with us and get quick proof of documentation with American Auto Insurance. We’ll get you back on the road as quickly and affordably as possible.
Why Choose American Auto Insurance?
If you live in Rockford or the surrounding area and have searched for affordable auto insurance coverage, American Auto Insurance might be the right fit for you. We understand the stress that can come from finding adequate coverage that meets your budget and your needs. We’re here to make the process easier. We’ve been able to maintain the status of being a top Illinois insurance provider for years, and it’s easy to see why.
Our support staff and skilled agents are dedicated to helping you find coverage, regardless of your driving or financial history. Our high-quality customer service allows us to ensure that your needs are met. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need. You’ll be happy to see what we can do for you.
Contact American Auto Insurance Today
If you need auto insurance coverage in Rockford, contact an American Auto Insurance team member today. Our experienced team can answer any of your questions and get you a quote by phone. You can reach us by phone at 800-483-4868 or visit us online for instant proof of coverage.
I tell everyone the story of American Auto Insurance vs. the ‘Big Guy$’ – the companies that run commercials but don’t provide the same value. You guys rock!
Auto Insurance or SR-22
Our Agents Are Available
Mon - Fri 8am-9pm