Even if you’re an excellent driver, who always gives 100% focus to the road, there’s always a chance of an accident any time you drive. That’s why American Auto Insurance remains committed to providing multiple types of auto insurance coverage, all at affordable rates.
Insurance You Can Trust in Naperville, Illinois
When you drive with American Auto Insurance, you can do so confidently, knowing that one of Illinois’ top insurance providers is covering you and your vehicle. So, if you’re in Naperville, Illinois, or the surrounding area, contact us today for a fast and free auto insurance quote.
About Naperville, Illinois
Naperville located 28 miles southwest of Chicago, is in DuPage and Will Counties. Incorporated in 1890, Naperville has grown into a bustling city with more than 149,000 residents, based on 2020 U.S. Census data. Despite the city’s sizable population, Naperville has significantly lower crime rates across multiple categories than the average American city.
These low crime rates, Naperville’s robust employer base, outstanding public school system, and abundant parks make it an excellent location for families. According to Niche, a site dedicated to helping people choose schools and neighborhoods, Naperville is the number one city to raise a family in America.
Auto Insurance Requirements in Illinois
Everyone in Illinois must have a certain amount of auto insurance before driving a vehicle. These car insurance requirements include:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability per person.
- $50,000 bodily injury liability per accident.
- $20,000 property damage liability per accident.
- $25,000 uninsured motorist coverage per person.
- $50,000 uninsured motorist coverage per accident.
Penalties for Uninsured Driving in Illinois
If you drive in Illinois without proper auto insurance, you can face multiple legal consequences, including:
- A $500 minimum fine.
- Suspended license plates for up to four months.
- Suspended registration, which can lead to an additional $1,000 fine.
Each driver in Illinois must carry proof of insurance every time you get behind the wheel of a vehicle. If a police officer stops you for a traffic violation or you’re part of an accident and unable to deliver evidence of your auto insurance, a law enforcement officer can issue you a citation. Such citations can carry significant financial penalties and eventually result in a court suspending your license plates.
American Auto Insurance of Naperville, Illinois, has a wide range of affordable policies available to cover you, your passengers, your vehicle, and more. These types of auto insurance and other supplementary coverages include:
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist.
- Medical payments coverage.
- Collision coverage.
- Comprehensive insurance: covers repairing or replacing your vehicle for damages from vandalism, theft, or severe weather conditions.
- Rental reimbursement: reimburses you up to $25 per day for a rental vehicle if you cannot drive your car — through your collision insurance or comprehensive insurance plan.
- SR22 car insurance: the Illinois secretary of state’s office requires this policy, along with the minimum liability coverage, to have your license reinstated if it’s suspended or revoked because of driving without insurance.
Liability coverage is the primary form of auto insurance. Most states require drivers to maintain a minimum amount of liability auto insurance, which varies by state. This type of coverage helps you pay for damage you cause to another driver, their passengers, or their property, such as their car.
Illinois law requires drivers to have two types of liability insurance:
- Bodily injury: Covers damages in accidents, including physical injuries, although it doesn’t cover injuries to yourself.
- Property damage: Pays for damages in accidents that involve another’s property, like another driver’s vehicle.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Uninsured or underinsured motorist insurance helps pay for the cost of injuries to you or any passengers if you’re in an accident with someone without any or enough auto insurance. Because an estimated one in eight drivers is uninsured, this coverage can be vital. Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance helps cover costs for items such as:
- Repairs to, or a replacement for, your vehicle.
- Medical bills for you or your passengers.
- Lost wages from any absence from work while recuperating from an accident.
Medical Payments Coverage
Medical payments coverage pays the medical bills for you and any of your passengers in the event of an accident, regardless of who’s at fault. This type of insurance typically covers costs for:
- Treating injuries.
- Ambulance rides and emergency room services.
- Health insurance deductibles and copays.
Collision coverage pays for repairs to your vehicle if a car or another object hits your vehicle. This insurance also covers you if another driver hits your car but doesn’t have enough insurance to pay for repairs. Illinois doesn’t require collision coverage, but many lenders do as a condition of your auto loan.
24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance
We understand that when you get behind the wheel, anything can happen. That’s why you’ll get 24/7 emergency roadside assistance with an American Auto Insurance plan for no extra charge. If you have a dead battery, flat tire, or any other number of roadside services, simply call our toll-free number, and one of our partners will be there to assist you.
Get an Insurance Quote Through American Auto Insurance
If you need instant coverage for your vehicle, contact American Auto Insurance today. Getting your quote is easy and fast. All you’ll need is basic information regarding you and your vehicle; we’ll do the rest. Once you get your quote, you’ll see that we offer some of the best prices around.
Contact American Auto Insurance of Naperville, Illinois, Today
With American Auto Insurance of Naperville, Illinois, you can get a fast and free quote for auto insurance for as little as $14 per month. Once we’ve confirmed your identity and vehicle information, we’ll give you an individualized quote specific to you as quickly as possible.
Moreover, we won’t base this quote on your credit score because we understand life sometimes turns out differently than you planned. That’s why our mission is to provide every driver with affordable coverage options. Plus, if you choose American Auto Insurance, we give you instant proof of insurance, so you drive confidently right away, knowing we are protecting you and your vehicle.
Get your quote online or call 773-286-3500 today