With so many options available for automobile insurance coverage, shopping for the best plan can be overwhelming. Luckily for those in the Arlington Heights area, that decision is easy.
American Auto Insurance offers coverage based on more than just your credit history. Our competitive pricing makes it easy to get the coverage you need without breaking the bank. We provide options no matter what your driving history looks like and can give you instant proof of coverage. If you have questions or would like to see what we can do for you, reach out to American Auto Insurance in Arlington Heights today.
About Arlington Heights
Arlington Heights is one of the largest municipalities in Illinois. It’s a perfect city for young families to plant their roots in or for those looking for a place with plenty of things to do and see. You’ll find excellent school systems, libraries, parks, and various places to shop and eat. The historic downtown area offers live music, several restaurants, and seasonal happenings for residents and visitors to enjoy. Driving around the city will get you everywhere you need to be, and American Auto Insurance can help make the insurance portion of owning a vehicle easier.
Types of Auto Insurance For Drivers in Illinois
Illinois driver can choose from several types of auto insurance coverage, including:
- Bodily injury liability. This type of insurance covers people injured or killed in an accident while operating a vehicle. It also provides coverage if someone files a lawsuit against you after an accident.
- Property damage liability. This type of insurance protects you if you’re in an accident and damage someone else’s property. It also provides you with legal defense if you’re sued as the result of a car accident.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage. This option will provide you with coverage that covers losses not caused by a collision. It covers damages caused by fire, flood, or a stolen vehicle.
- Uninsured motorists coverage. This type of coverage will protect you financially if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
- Collision coverage. This insurance pays for vehicle damages if you hit or get hit by another vehicle or object.
Another option we’re proud to provide our customers with is rental car reimbursement. For example, if your vehicle is damaged, you might not be able to drive it after an accident and must get a rental car. Accidents covered under your comprehension or collision coverage will allow us to pay up to a certain dollar amount per day to ensure you can get around town or commute to work even while your vehicle is in the shop.
American Auto Insurance provides all the insurance policies mentioned above to you at affordable prices, right here in Arlington Heights. Reach out to us today at 800-483-4868 to get your quote.
Roadside Assistance Program
Our customers not only enjoy premium insurance from an A+ rated agency, but they also gain access to our exclusive roadside assistance program. Members of the American Auto Insurance family can take advantage of our 24-hour services, including:
- Emergency road services such as tire changes, gasoline delivery, jump-starts, and other mechanical assistance.
- Emergency towing services if your vehicle won’t start. We will tow to your choice of garage any time of day or night.
- Our toll-free emergency service lines, which are available any time your vehicle becomes disabled on the road.
- The emergency lockout service, which sends a locksmith to your location to help unlock your vehicle should your keys get stuck inside.
- Auto accident towing if you’re involved in a collision with another vehicle.
This program is incredibly useful for unforeseen emergencies, when you’re stressed and need help fast. It’s also available at affordable pricing. You can add it to your current policy any time.
Illinois SR-22 Coverage
If you’re required to keep an SR-22 policy, it might be challenging to find an option that doesn’t break the bank. This type of coverage might be required by law if you’ve had a previous lapse in proper insurance coverage or have had your driving privileges revoked. For your driver’s license to be reinstated, you must provide proof of consistent coverage. We understand how challenging this scenario can be and how frustrated you might feel. Fortunately, we have the experience and skill to help you through it.
Arlington Heights citizens can obtain low-cost SR-22 coverage for years. While SR-22 policies are not technically insurance, we can provide you with quick proof of documentation when you need it. You might have to maintain an SR-22 for the following reasons:
- Driving without adequate automobile insurance.
- Expired license plates on your vehicle.
- A series of repeated traffic violations.
- Failure to maintain an SR-22 requirement in the past for the required three-year minimum.
- A suspended or revoked driver’s license.
- A prior driving under the influence or driving while intoxicated charge.
Don’t let other insurers take advantage of you and charge you more for SR-22 coverage in Illinois. American Auto Insurance can get you affordable proof of coverage today so you can get back on the road.
Why Choose Us?
If you live in Arlington Heights and are looking for an affordable automobile insurance company, American Auto Insurance might be right for you. We understand the stress and importance of finding proper coverage and want to help make the process easier. We’ve maintained the status of being a top low-cost insurance provider throughout the state for years.
We have a team of skilled agents and top-rated support staff dedicated to helping you. Our high-quality service helps ensure we meet each of our customers’ needs. Reach out to us today to see what we can do for you.
If you need an affordable insurance policy in the Arlington Heights area of Illinois, contact a member of the American Auto Insurance team today. Our experienced team can help answer your questions and provide you with a customized quote by phone. You can reach us at 800-483-4868 to get instant proof of coverage.
No matter what your driving record is, American Auto Insurance helps Arlington Heights residents get the car insurance coverage they need to be protected on the road.