Roadside assistance Our Motor Club has thousands of service stations and garages under contract to protect you. Whether you need a tow or a jump start, if you run out of gas or have a tire go flat, if your battery dies or you lock yourself out of your car, simply make a phone call.
24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance
For Members Only.
Please have membership number ready or contact American Auto Insurance.
- Emergency Road Services — Members are entitled to emergency road service that includes jump starts, change of tires, delivery of gasoline, and mechanical assistance.
- Emergency Towing Services — Members are entitled to a tow if their car can not be started. Member may be towed to the garage of their choice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Toll-free Emergency Services Lines — Members are entitled to call Club’s toll free 24 hour emergency road service when their vehicles become disabled on the road.
- Emergency Lock out Service — if keys are locked inside member’s vehicle, members can call toll-free 24 hour hotline to receive locksmith services
- Auto Accident Towing — In the event of a reportable accident with another vehicle, member is entitled to towing services.